v1.3.4 - Mar 19, 2014
- Updated to SASS v3.3.3
- Updated to LESS v1.7.0
- New : OS 10.8 minimum is required to run the app
v1.3.3 - Jan 22, 2014
- Fixed multiple SASS imports
v1.3.2 - Jan 17, 2014
v1.3.1 - Jan 05, 2014
- Fixed SASS bug on older ruby versions
- Removed projects limit
v1.3.0 - Dec 20, 2013
- SiteFlow is now free for everyone.
- An in-app purchase if available to upgrade to SiteFlow Pro, which removes comments generated by the app in output files and enables browser auto-reload after a file has been modified.
v1.2.3 - Dec 17, 2013
- Minor bug fixes.
- App is now sandboxed by default; you may need to add your projects again to SiteFlow after installing this version.
v1.2.2 - Nov 05, 2013
- Updated for Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks
- Upgraded Node.js to v0.10.21
- Fixed bug with unicode chars in Sass files
v1.2.1 - Sep 10, 2013
- Fixed weird behavior when adding project on OS 10.7
v1.2.0 - Sep 06, 2013
- Upgraded version number for compilers :
- Less v1.4.2
- Sass v3.2.10
- Stylus v0.37.0
- JSHint v2.1.10
- UglifyJS v2.4.0
- CoffeeScript v1.6.3
- Fixed random crash while browsing project settings.
v1.1.0 - Sep 01, 2013
- Dedicated projects window with custom groups and ordering
- Directory tree in file browser
- Live CSS injection, refresh sylesheets without a full page reload
v1.0.2 - Jul 20, 2013
- Fixed SASS imports not detected properly under certain circumstances
v1.0.1 - Jul 12, 2013
- Icon and name change (formerly known as CodeFlow)
- Fixed browser reload happening multiple times
v1.0.0 - Jul 07, 2013